February 1, 2014

2014 Blog Refresh

This weekend, I bought the domain name bricelam.net, and it's now the official address of my blog. Don't worry, all existing links should simply redirect. In addition to the new address, I've also updated the look. I opted for a simple and clean look that is consistent across desktop and mobile devices. I also made code snippets easier to read by giving them a margin and using more familiar, Visual Studio-like syntax highlighting.

I also added a few new pages to my blog. I moved my profile out of a widget and into its own About me page. I added a Projects page containing information about some of the open source projects I've been involved with over the years. Also, I added a Tools page that I will keep up-to-date with some of my favorite software engineering tools.

Now I need to come up with some great posts to share! I have a lot of information about Entity Framework, MSBuild, NuGet, and various other technologies floating around in my head right now. I'll do my best to organize and write some of it down for you.

No comments :